The purpose of this mission is to assess key marine and coastal ecosystem services in Antigua and Barbuda, alongside Creocean for the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States.
The objectives are to:
- Better understand and consider biological resources for their critical role in supporting human life, habitats and development,
- Promote the conservation and sustainable use of natural resources, (particularly in relation to the capacity of communities to improve their sustainable management of coastal and marine resources)
For this, we will conduct several activities in parallel:
- Conducting an economic assessment at two sites: North East Marine Management Area (NEMMA) and Boggy Peak National Park (BPNP),
- Training of identified local partners on economic valuation methods,
- Production of a manual on economic valuation methods,
- Develop guidelines for applying economic valuation methods to other ecosystems.
Clémentine Anglada- firstname.lastname@example.org
|Client: Organisation of Eastern Carribean States (OECS)
Date : 2023-24